|Mocha from Doughnut Plant in NYC|
Reading, sewing, crocheting, and drinking coffee...
are all things that I enjoy in my free time.
Reading blogs, listening to podcasts, and watching a few good TV shows, are another little treat when I find the time.
When I want to read a blog, I go to Bloglovin', and these are the ones that I can't wait to read:
1. We Are That Family (a family blog + being a world changer)
2. Life in Grace (recipes + life)
3. Lovely Little Kitchen (recipes)
4. Chatting at the Sky (life)
5. Modern Mrs. Darcy (books + life)
When I want to listen to a Podcast (like every morning on the treadmill or if I find myself alone in the car), I listen to these:
1. The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey (life + books)
2. Inspired to Action (mom inspiration)
3. Read Aloud Revival (books books and more books + reading to your kids)
4. Hopeologie (family + life)
5. How They Blog (blog tips)
**I listen on my iPhone using the Podcast App.
When I want to watch TV, I watch these shows:
1. Downton Abbey (PBS)
2. Big Family Renovation (HGTV) (Jen Hatmaker + Austin)
3. Project Runway (or Project Runway All Stars on Lifetime) *my favorite show ever
4. Amazing Race (CBS)
5. Cops (this is a new thing that we all watch with MJ...highly addictive...on Spike TV)
**honorable mention...Parenthood (NBC)
What is your favorite Blog, Podcast, and/or TV show?
|Donuts with Kelly at the Doughnut Plant in NYC January 2015|
"There were two hard-boiled egg sandwiches, and two cheese sandwiches, and two with some kind of paste in them". The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis