Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Sick Day...

I'm in bed, sipping throat coat tea, with a hot rice bag on my feet, water on my night table, and two advil in my tummy.
The girls and I came down with some sort of yuck this week that you would not wish on your worst enemy.
We are on Day 4 and this beast is showing no sign of a surrender!

I leave you with my new favorite quote (above).  I texted it to Matt last week while he was traveling and asked him to read it through a couple of times and to let me know what he thought.  I totally expected him to say, "that is awesome...what a dream!".  But, instead he said, "sounds like you wrote it...lol".  Another gentle reminder of how different we are.  I'm thankful for our differences because when we work through those differences, they cause us each to grow.

I have "simplify" on my mind as I lay here helpless.  Hoping to share more on that next week.

I'm out of here...stay healthy and have a wonderful Easter!

XOXO Tiffany

"She knew if she kept it simple, Stone House would be just what people would want to get away for a rest."  A Week in Winter by Maeve Binchy

No comments:

Post a Comment