Saturday, April 11, 2015

I'm reading...

In the morning, I've been reading a daily devotion from Savor by Shauna Niequist
and then also reading the chapter in the Bible that she references.

In the afternoon, I've been reading 100 Days of Real Food by Lisa Leake.
I have been a huge fan of Lisa's blog for some time now.
Our family was on an exclusive Real Food diet at one time.
Basically, I got tired of my family whining about Doritos and Oreos and "good" snacks for their friends,
so I laid off the Real Food diet, against my better judgement.
Lisa's cookbook came out this year and I held off buying it, I suppose I just wasn't ready.
This book is so much more than just a cookbook...it describes the lifestyle of a Real Food diet.
I have officially warned my family, we are going back to Real Food.
The bad habits that we have acquired over the last year or so need to go.

In the evening, I've been reading The Joy of Less by Francine Jay (for the second time).
This is hands down THE best book on decluttering/organizing that I have ever read.
As I work through this book, I'm hoping to work through my home.

XOXO Tiffany

"When we're not longer chained to our stuff, we can savor life, connect with others, and participate in our communities."  The Joy of Less by Francine Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment