Saturday, April 18, 2015

Keeping busy...

I have been loving my real food diet + Whole30 inspired meals.
I've tried several recipes from my new 100 Days of Real Food cookbook
and all of them have been well received.
Nobody was excited about these little pizzas, but I made them 
and then nobody could stop eating them!
They were delicious!  Here's what you do:
Mini Whole Wheat Pita Pizzas
Use a bag of Trader Joe's mini whole wheat pitas and top with marinara sauce, sprinkle with cheese, add dried basil (my addition), and bake at 425 for 8 minutes.
Chewy and crispy all at the same time...delicious!
We ate these with a side of veggies and dip.

Daisy turned 14 this month.

And then we celebrated Easter at my parents.

Great Plains Sauce and Dough Co in Ames IA
Last weekend, Daisy and I went on a road trip to Kansas City for her soccer tournament.
We enjoyed a wonderful girls weekend.
16 hours in the car with my teen was a win for me.
(I think she enjoyed it too)

A beautiful weekend!

This week, I hosted a table at a Women's Gathering at our church.
We had a fabulous dinner, listened to author/speaker 
Michelle Anthony, and had tea and dessert.

I got to spend the evening with my mom, mother-in-law and friends!
The kids and I went to Minnehaha Falls for a spring hike with 
my auntie Nancy and 3 cousins.
A beautiful day for a hike.

XOXO Tiffany

"When we stop to gather around the table and eat a meal made by someone's hands, we honor our bodies and the God who created them".
Savor by Shauna Niequist

No comments:

Post a Comment