Saturday, May 30, 2015

On my nightstand...

Lately I've been reading:
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt (Lucy's request)
Tough Guys and Drama Queens by Mark Gregston (reading with friends)
Scary Close by Donald Miller (reading with friends)
Son by Lois Lowry (read aloud)
The Keillor Reader by Garrison Keillor (gift from brother)

It's pouring rain, the kids all have friends over, lunch is finished (pizza), and the last thing on my list is to pay bills.
Then I'll probably read, watch Netflix (Parks and Recreation), and play Skip-Bo with Matt.
I love summer.

Have a great weekend!

XOXO Tiffany

"Parents can't always change the influence of the world, but they can change the way they engage with their kids to help them weather the storms of uncertainty".
Tough Guys and Drama Queens by Mark Gregston

No comments:

Post a Comment